Monday, January 12, 2009

Whats up wtih Textbooks???

So those of you who are in school now or have just gotten out will know what I am talking about. Why in the world to textbooks for college have to cost so dang much. You have to take out a house payment it seems like in order to pay for books for school. I have started using amazon and other places to buy as many of the books as I can but there are times when that still is really expensive for people. These companies need to learn that we are all college kids and have no money ha ha. The one thing that would help the most is for the professors to tell us if we really need the book or not. I cannot tell you how many times they put one on the syllabus and u never really need it. Maybe that is just my poor study habits but i have a descent GPA..... Anyways textbooks are no fun and i wish someone could come up with another way to do it and not give the publishing companies so much money. just food for thought and some of my frustrations.

Andy

No comments:

Post a Comment