Friday, January 9, 2009

Disc Golf

Disc golf is a great game. You have the disc and you do not have to pay much to play, as a matter of fact the course i play on is FREE. Just so you know those are some of my favorite letters put together. Today i was being extremely lazy and Kevin called me. Honestly I ignored the first one because i was half asleep and answered the second time to him asking me to go play. It was a great time, a great way to relieve stress, you walk around a lot and get to talk and share life together. Isn't that what discipleship is?? He made it a point to hang out with me and to talk to me about everything going on. It is amazing to have people like him in my life, especially right now as i am learning the ropes of being a Youth Pastor. Anyways relieving stress is a great thing to do. I am the world's best at stressing out. If i could not find any way to get out and have fun then i would go crazy. Everyone needs to find a way for them to relieve stress and have fun. It is real easy to get caught up in doing and going but have to make sure to take time for yourself. Well this week has flown by and I have a meeting in the morning so i am going to go to bed. I hope everyone maybe just two of you but hope you all have a wonderful weekend.
Andy

No comments:

Post a Comment