Monday, January 5, 2009

Brand New

So for those of you who may have read the Plant City mission trips blogs, i fell in love with blogging and going to continue doing it. Mostly will just be all the random stuff that goes on in my head and it just makes me feel better to write it all down. Also i just want to go ahead and warn you all that I cannot spell and grammar is terrible so you will just have to overlook it. God is really teaching me a lot whenever i make sure i listen. this will be a good way for me to pass on what he is teaching me. I hope that everyone who looks at this will get something out of it. There will be times when it is just random and dumb thoughts, but you have to have those days you know. well that is all for the first one. Hope all is well

In his love,
Andy Stinespring

No comments:

Post a Comment